Welcome to the 6th grade website!
2019-2020 Save the Date Information
Cub Camp: August 1st from 8:30 – 11:30 a.m.
- Optional Orientation for all incoming 6th graders
- Team building/School spirit activity/School Tour
- Parent panel available to parents from 10:45-11:30
- Sign up will be e-mailed out in July
Bear Blast: August 7th from 2:00 – 7:00 p.m.
- Pick up schedules
- Collect school supplies
- Spirit wear for sale
- Join PTA
Registration on July 22nd and 23rd at BDJH
- $15 for 2 day camp
- Registration from 9:00 am – 2:00 pm
- For incoming 6th graders
- Academic and PreAP/GT classes offered
Math Camp Dates: July 29th and 30th
- Morning sessions from 8:00 – 11:00
- Afternoon sessions from 12:00 – 3:00
- Held in 6th grade Math Classrooms
*Registration forms will be sent to all feeder elementary schools as well as being available on the BDJH website beginning June 1, 2019
Contact information: firstname.lastname@example.org
Click on the links below for past editions of our newsletters.