COVID-19 Behavioral/Mental Health Resources
We hope this message finds you safe and healthy. Due to the current situation, we will be completing the course verification process online. We have streamlined the process to make it as simple as possible.
- Course requests for the 2020-2021 school year will be turned on in HAC (Home Access Center) on Wednesday, April 1st at 8:00 AM.
- A Course Verification Quick Reference Guide is attached. Please use this quick reference guide to aid you in the verification process.
After viewing the 2020-2021 course requests, please verify and complete this Verification Google Form to let us know if changes need to be made or if all courses are correct.
- All parents will need to submit this Google form, even if no changes need to be made.
- The deadline for parents to request changes is Thursday, April 9th at 4:00 PM.
- Please refer to the links below for incoming 6, 7, and 8th-grade course selection sheets which have the courses and course codes for CRJH.
- Please refer to the links below for 9th-grade high school course selection sheets and additional information regarding high school courses.
This is the absolute last time to make ANY changes. Please review and consider all courses carefully.
If you have any questions, please ask them on the Google form.
Thank you for your attention to this. Stay safe!
Cinco Ranch Junior High Course Selection
Cinco Ranch High School Course Selection
If you have questions about the Gifted and Talented Program, please email Mary Sherman, our GT Facilitator, at RoxaneYRoach@katyisd.org.
Call 281-234-2326 OR text 281-201-4430
Please check katyisd.org for transportation information.