Miller's Online Learning Information Page
Katy ISD District Information
Secondary Student Online Teaching and Learning
Free or Reduced Cost Internet Service
Parent and Student Technology Support Center
Free Meals for Katy Children
Receive Emergency Text Notifications
The following items may also be accessed via the Parent and Student Digital Resources and Support page.
- How to access MyKaty Cloud
- List of available Library Resources
- How to get Technology assistance: Parent Tech Help
- Student Device Check out: Student Device Check Out Form
- There are NO phone calls being made regarding device
pick up. The only form of communication for both student and staff
device pick up is through email.
- If a student missed their original appointment at your school,
they will need to sign up again to pick up a device at the ESC. Please use the district form above. This link is
also posted on the KISD webpage.
- If students need to switch cords, have a device that
doesn’t work, etc. They DO NOT need to make an appointment (fill out the
form again). Please come to the ESC Monday or Tuesday
between 11:00 – 12:00 pm. There are police and security officers
directing traffic, so the parents will know where to go. Please make a sign stating the issue to hold up when you arrive.
Miller Career & Technology Center Information
For Mental Health or Scholarship assistance, visit the Counselor's website.
Check out Online Calculator Options for math class